Mixmash Records Quarantine Series FINAL EPISODE! Apparel Design Contest
The best design wins a €300,- advance and will be sold as an exclusive Mixmash Outlines Item!
Submission deadline: June 12th.
Attention all graphic designers! The newest and latest episode of the Mixmash Records Quarantine Series is going live and this time we are giving a winner the chance to have their design sell as a limited edition Mixmash Records T-shirt.
Visual design has always been the ideal complement to music (and vice versa). Be it to support the release of a track through artwork or music video, the visuals of a live performance, or the extension into merchandise. Visual design is an all-important part of the communication of an artist’ or Music Label’s vision.
This means this is a unique opportunity for a designer to make their design available to the Mixmash fans - of course with full marketing support of the label.
- Use the Mixmash Records M in the design. Feel free to adapt the logo and incorporate this into your overall design The logo does not need to be the most prevalent design element! You are entirely free to create something awesome.
- Maximum size: 40cm x 50cm
- Specify the exact placement of the design on the T-shirt relative to the top, bottom, and side. Distance to any seam should be at least 5 cm.
- The graphic must be submitted in real size in Vector format
- The submission must be accompanied by a mock-up image. Find the templates for the T-shirt in various colors here.
Fans will be invited to pre-order the T-shirt for a total of 72 hours through the Mixmash Records webshop. The T-shirt will be printed and sent within 14 days afterward.
Submit your graphic before June 12th through this link. Good luck!